If you seek relevant info about N-power recruitment, this post on N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates will furnish with all you need to know.
An acronym for N-Power Volunteers Network, NPVN is an empowerment program in this country, organized by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) for empowering youths in various vocational training & employment schemes. When N-power officially announces the recruitment exercise for 2020, you have to complete the N-power Nigeria portal online registration & login online.
In this comprehensive guide, you will find info on how to register an account, log in as well as update N-Power Portal online. Before applying the steps, endeavour to take your time and understand the process.
Let’s cut to the chase and explore the nitty-gritty of N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates.
How to Access the New NPVN Portal
The NPVN portal has now been upgraded, and to access it, here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login using your phone number or email address
- Make use of your existing credentials for accessing the site, and then you can start learning immediately
When you sign in to the N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) portal, you will have access to re-edit your account details to take part in the upcoming skill acquisition program.
Understanding the NPVN Website
The NPVN portal is a dedicated website, created by N-Power Nigeria for successful applicants to various schemes in the empowerment program. Once you have been shortlisted for the N-power program, you can access the portal.
The NPVN portal allows successful applicants to update their personal info, bank details as well as other relevant pieces of info.
Updating Your N-power Account
You can do this in 2 ways:
Please Note: Please, use the login details, which worked during your online assessment test.
- Go to the official N-power login portal.
- Enter your login details (your user name/phone number).
- Enter your password. This could be any of your other names or your bank account number. If none of them worked, there may be a technical issue, in which case you have to contact the N-power selection team.
- If you have signed in successfully, you will now get to the portal home page.
- The next thing is to set up your bank account where you will receive your monthly salary. To do this press Set up account at the center of the portal.
- Choose your bank in the drop-downs option; supply your account name, in addition to your account number, and the system will upload your BVN automatically.
- Press Update Account.
Sign in to the NPVN portal. In the left-hand section of the portal, you will get the under-listed options at the main navigation:
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
Having seen all the categories, now click on the fourth option — My Profile. And that opens up into two other options:
- Personal Information
- Bank Information: Navigate down to the Bank Information option and press EDIT, found at the front of Bank Information
- Select your bank from the menu and supply your bank account name, including your account number. Then, the NPVN portal will upload your BVN automatically.
- Press UPDATE ACCOUNT.
Wrapping up this guide on N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates, do note that as of now, the FGN has not given the green light to re-open the official N-power portal to allow new applicants to begin registering. This implies that potential N-power candidates will not be able to sign up for new accounts on the NPVN portal.
- How to Obtain Business Loan from Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
- How to Register and Check Your Company Name with CAC Public Search
- All You Need to Know about Nigerian Army Ranks and Symbols
But existing applicants that have registered already can sign in and view their account.