If you seek relevant info about N-power recruitment, this post on N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates will furnish with all you need to know.
An acronym for N-Power Volunteers Network, NPVN is an empowerment program in this country, organized by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) for empowering youths in various vocational training & employment schemes. When N-power officially announces the recruitment exercise for 2020, you have to complete the N-power Nigeria portal online registration & login online.
In this comprehensive guide, you will find info on how to register an account, log in as well as update N-Power Portal online. Before applying the steps, endeavour to take your time and understand the process.
Let’s cut to the chase and explore the nitty-gritty of N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates.
How to Access the New NPVN Portal
The NPVN portal has now been upgraded, and to access it, here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login using your phone number or email address
- Make use of your existing credentials for accessing the site, and then you can start learning immediately
When you sign in to the N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) portal, you will have access to re-edit your account details to take part in the upcoming skill acquisition program.
Understanding the NPVN Website
The NPVN portal is a dedicated website, created by N-Power Nigeria for successful applicants to various schemes in the empowerment program. Once you have been shortlisted for the N-power program, you can access the portal.
The NPVN portal allows successful applicants to update their personal info, bank details as well as other relevant pieces of info.
Updating Your N-power Account
You can do this in 2 ways:
Please Note: Please, use the login details, which worked during your online assessment test.
- Go to the official N-power login portal.
- Enter your login details (your user name/phone number).
- Enter your password. This could be any of your other names or your bank account number. If none of them worked, there may be a technical issue, in which case you have to contact the N-power selection team.
- If you have signed in successfully, you will now get to the portal home page.
- The next thing is to set up your bank account where you will receive your monthly salary. To do this press Set up account at the center of the portal.
- Choose your bank in the drop-downs option; supply your account name, in addition to your account number, and the system will upload your BVN automatically.
- Press Update Account.
Sign in to the NPVN portal. In the left-hand section of the portal, you will get the under-listed options at the main navigation:
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
Having seen all the categories, now click on the fourth option — My Profile. And that opens up into two other options:
- Personal Information
- Bank Information: Navigate down to the Bank Information option and press EDIT, found at the front of Bank Information
- Select your bank from the menu and supply your bank account name, including your account number. Then, the NPVN portal will upload your BVN automatically.
- Press UPDATE ACCOUNT.
Wrapping up this guide on N-power Portal Login — 2020/2021 updates, do note that as of now, the FGN has not given the green light to re-open the official N-power portal to allow new applicants to begin registering. This implies that potential N-power candidates will not be able to sign up for new accounts on the NPVN portal.
- BBNaija 2020 Registration: How to Register and Apply
- How to Obtain Business Loan from Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
- How to Register and Check Your Company Name with CAC Public Search
- All You Need to Know about Nigerian Army Ranks and Symbols
But existing applicants that have registered already can sign in and view their account.
You’ve learnt a lot from this article, do not forget to share with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
No Responses Yet