Have you been looking forward to the Nigerian Army recruitment? You can now start applying has the application portal has been opened. Registration is open now and each candidate will only be able to apply once.
Read Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Go to the Nigerian Army website www.nigerianarmyms.ng and sign up for an account.
- Go through the qualification criteria to know if you are eligible.
- On the Home Page, select the DSSC application
- After successfully completing your registration, an email will be sent to you with your login details.
- Click on “Login” to complete the application form.
- Important documents which will be listed below are
required to be uploaded by you –
- Educational certificates
- Passport photograph
- Evidence of membership in any professional body
- State of Origin certificate
- Birth certificate
When you are done a PRINT OUT is required.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip on completion of their application.
- The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of the Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
- The statement added that successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo slips to the selection board during the interview.
That’s how to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment.