Want to learn how to pay prepaid NEPA bill online? Read on!
The payment of electricity bills has now been made easier as there is no need to go to the PHCN office to make payment for your electricity bill any longer. You can now make do so conveniently online, in the comfort of your home.
If you do not have time to visit the PHCN office to make the payment, all you need to do is pay prepaid NEPA bill online. It is fast and easy and helps you save time, since you won’t have to endure staying in queues at a PHCN office to pay. The payment process involves very simple steps, and these steps will be explained below.
To make the online payment seamless, there are many financial institutions in partnership with the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (which is also called PHCN), along with card processors. Online payment, however, applies only to those who have prepaid meters in their homes.
How to Pay Your Prepaid Electricity Bill Online
The requirements for this procedure involves are outlined below:
- Your ATM card, which can be Visa, MasterCard or Verve
- PHCN customer account number or your meter number. The account number can be got from the closest PHCN office in your vicinity. The number is also written on the top left corner of your electricity bill or directly above your name.
- Computer or Smartphone that is internet-enabled
- Your phone number
- Your valid email address
Here are the steps to make your payment on the Internet, which can be done via Quickteller, Payelectricbills.com, Jumia One, online/mobile banking.
This is a platform for fast and convenient money transfer, airtime recharge, bill payments.
- On your internet access mobile device or computer, visit quickteller.com/phcn.
- Once you are on the site, provide the 12-digit unique PHCN customer account number you were given at PHCN office. Do not forget that the number can also be obtained on the PHCN bill with which you normally make your payment.
- Input your valid email address. Make sure it is your primary email address to ensure you can see the email sent to you by PHCN without delay.
- Input your phone number in the space provided.
- Input the amount of money you want to pay in the space provided.
- Afterwards, click on the Continue tab.
You will be directed to a WebPay page where you can provide your ATM card details in the spaces provided. After supplying your card details, input your authentication token sent to you by the bank you use for payment. Then, click on Proceed to Pay, and you are done.
After payment, you will be notified by PHCN about the payment you have made, and the notifications are usually sent to your email address.
- How to Obtain Business Loan from Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
- How to Register and Check Your Company Name with CAC Public Search
- How to Make Buns: Methods & Recipe
- Visit https://www.payelectricitybills.com/ on your internet access mobile device or computer
- Select your electricity distribution company from the available choices below by clicking on the company’s logo (such as IBEDC, EKEDC,AEDC)
- Input your account details, which include your plan type, your meter no., your phone no. (where your token will be sent), and the amount you want to pay. Afterwards, click Continue to verify the details.
- As soon as your account details have been verified, you will be transferred to a secure page where you will enter your card information.
- Your meter token will be sent to the phone number you provided after successful payment.
- Then enter the 20-digit token sent to you on your meter, and you’ve been recharged.
This is a platform where you can recharge your phone, pay utility bills, make hotel reservations, book a ride, order food from your favourite restaurants, and do lots more.
The payment of electricity can be done through the following steps:
- Sign up or log in using a valid email address and password
- From the list of service provided select electricity
- Select your account type either prepaid or postpaid
- Select your electricity board
- If your account is prepaid, enter your meter number and the amount you wish to pay. If postpaid, enter your account number and the amount of your bill
- Payment can be concluded with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform
These can be done through your bank’s internet platform or through their mobile app. Just log in, and from the list of services rendered, select payment of electricity bills, and then supply your details. These include your plan type, your meter no., your phone no., and the amount you want to pay. Then, click OK to make your payment.
Following our guidelines on how to pay prepaid NEPA bill online, you can easily handle your electricity bill payment.
You’ve learnt a lot from this article, do not forget to share with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
No Responses Yet